Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sentimental Heart

I want to survive on pomegranate jewel seeds and nectar.
getting lost in books, dreams, incense smoke and shadows.

i can be found in a siren lagoon
wearing sea-shells in my hair and in my heart


Cardamon Rose Cupcakes (vegan and has edible rose petals. its quite perfumy like a fairy's food) from Native Foods Cafe, a must if you live/visit Los Angeles. I have a love affair with their Lavender Lemonade. And putting flower pepper in my tea. 


Norse mythology, various sketchbooks, tea & incense smoke keep me company. Summer, you're enjoyable but my heart belongs to autumnal skies. 

3 comments:

  1. yum, i don't think i've ever eaten edible flowers before. it does seem like it would taste like fairy food. i have to try sometime!
    i'm wanting autumn too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is drooling just looking at those cupcakes! And incense sounds like a lovely idea :)

    ReplyDelete