Sunday, January 6, 2013

"The cat likes overhearing children's stories"

With the new years comes the desire from resolutions  goals, things to overcome in the new year. Though I have written a bit about what I would like the new year to bring, but I think it is a good to have dreams and I like to think of goals as a paper ship ride, not fully knowing where you will go but eventually, you will reach land. And that is important. To journey and have a vision (or several) and see where the wind will take you.

This  year I would like to

1. Harvest a garden. I want wildflowers, herbs and maybe a small lemon tree
2. Explore more of California, and have more adventures in general, make new friendships
3. Journal more. I admire people who at the end of the year have heavily filled journals
4. Write down every bit of inspiration, vision and dream
5. Tackle new knitting techniques, as daunting or intimidating as it may seem
6. Collect more treasures and old books
7. Focus more on my darling pen pals/packages
8. Join a workshop, any kind, at least once this year
9. My goal this year is to read 60 books.
10. Improve my health organically, holistically. blogs I love : Brit, Sarah and Keeper of the Home
11. Document more, I used to be someone who took photos and captured memories, I haven't done that in years, I want to return to collecting memories

I have more but I'll keep this one short!

chasing birds

1 comment: