Sunday, September 29, 2013

“Autumn mornings: sunshine and crisp air, birds and calmness.”

I want the birds to land on my shoulders, sing their songs to me. I want to walk underneath an endless canopy of trees. I long for rain, quietly waiting for its autumnal arrival. Although lately, I have been greeted by cool, grey haze of overcast light. Dewy as I smile stretching to greet the beauty of a windy morning. Leaves have started to turn and change color, the winds have returned to envelope us and the days will seem more enchanted.

I have several things in mind: to make a home-cooked meal from a different country once a week, to write to my penpals on a weekly basis as well, attempt to travel more (which hasn't been easy to come by lately!), Plan a get together whether it be family and/or friends once a month

breakfast
fawn work in progress
bliss
morning l i g h t
bliss
from cassie
escape
from cassie

i. breakfast rituals & library books
ii. work in progress
ii. forest traipsing
iv. morning rituals, jasmine tea w/ jasmine jelly
v. forests
vi. written words
vii. mountains
vii. gifts from my darling Cassie

2 comments:

  1. I just love your blog so much. <3 I feel like we could be amazing friends. Get lost on long walks looking for deer and fairies. Being wild women. :)

    ReplyDelete