Sunday, September 8, 2013

Chasing Sunlight

sundays
wildwoodwolven
back to school
o u t f i t s
t r a v e l
r i v e r
r a i n b o w

i. a morning in August. relaxing: candles, dark chocolate, journaling
ii. hidden in the Malibu Canyon
iii. reading Lone Wolf & lavender macarons - highly recommend so far
iv. back to school essentials
v. the clothes I took for my vacation in the Nevada/Arizona border
vi. suitcase packing/essentials.
vii. river bound, amidst the heat
viii. goodbye rainbow embarking back home.

10 comments:

  1. Love everything
    Tell us more about the book

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I am in love! I absolutely love all of these photos, especially the first one!

    ♥ Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos. They're so cute. And I love your blog.

    Jes | www.NaturallyJes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely blog! Has made my Monday morning much brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are amazing. That last photograph of the rainbow and the clouds - absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful pictures, I could never capture a rainbow that beautiful on my photos!

    ReplyDelete